Dmoongirl on Twitter --- Dmoongirl on Facebook

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


Feeling Lucky???
 
 

 

As I mentioned in my last blog I’m very grateful for the opportunity Full Tilt is giving me to participate in the UKIPT Full Tilt Poker Festival in Galway, Ireland. I decided to spread the love by giving people an opportunity to win a 1% freeroll in my UKIPT Main Event action by guessing how many pieces of Lucky Charms cereal were in a jar. I’m hoping I will run deep in the main event and ship the winner a nice check in the very near future. If you didn’t win this time, don’t worry. I had so much fun with this, I’m considering making it a regular occurrence. Everyone loves a good sweat right?!?!

 

Drumroll please........


Total Guesses: 614

Number of times I clarified to count ALL pieces of cereal in the jar: 11

Lowest guess: <100

Highest guess: >25,000

Total time spent counting cereal: 54 minutes (would have been quicker, but I used it as a math lesson for the kiddo).

Total pieces of cereal in the jar: 1378

Winner: @therealpokerbob who had a guess of 1377


Congrats Bob and thanks to everyone for participating!

0 comments: